Sunday 5 June 2011

Fashion foe or fabulous?

While in New York with the girls in April, I stumbled across some great vintage shops one in particular Chelsea Girl Couture, the owner was super friendly and only stocking genuine items and all with a story.

And in the window was this amazing black telephone bag that can be used as a normal bag or actually plugs into your home landline and works!!

Apparently they were really popular in the 80's!! I really wanted to get it for our home, but I was unsuccessful in justifying the $230 price tag as a household expense to my husband!

Great shop tho, amazing costume jewellery too.





http://www.google.co.uk/m/place?oe=UTF-8&client=safari&q=chelsea+girl+new+york&hl=en&latlng=16202463670248729948&cid=16202463670248729948

I love Nolita, there is a great mix of quirky designer shops and cute cupcake shops, i saw this gorgeous wall paper in one of them i love the bright greens and yellows and blue with the retro tea sets.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:New York

No comments:

Post a Comment