Saturday 25 June 2011

Obsessed...!

There are so many things I wanna buy as soon as the summer properly kicks in (if it ever does?!!) I'm particularly loving all the native tribal printed shorts, jumpsuits and trousers clashed with block colours or even other prints (although not for the faint hearted)!


Other obsessions would have be printed trousers, I'm yet to try the palazzo pants as much as I love them even sporting seriously mega wedges I think I'm alittle too short to pull it off BUT I am loving the tapered printed versions, rocked with a killer heel for night time partying or played down with gladiator or bejewelled sandals.



And then if the sun really does stay out to play I'm going to definitely pick up some deliciously girly scalloped hem shorts in pastel brights.


With all these summer beauties to be had, I had better get started on my summer sun dance right away!!


Over and out my lovelies...!

No comments:

Post a Comment